Monday 19 November 2012

Mother's Birthday Gift

Hello! This is my first post ever as a blogger on my first blog that I have ever blogged on! Just thought I'd get that out of my system!

This weekend was my mother's birthday. I have recently been on a healthy living kick and bought her some natural, plant-based products to use instead of potentially harmful ones! I had bought her a face cream for youthful looking skin and that helps initiate cell turnover, bath salts from the Dead Sea, and also a plant-based moisturizer. 


To add my own touch to the gift, I created my own wrapping paper by using watercolors and a paintbrush to create the wonderful colors on the paper. I then created little "usage" tags for each item, and how I thought she might want to use them.

Safe to say I think she enjoyed the gift and had a wonderful birthday! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment