Friday 23 November 2012

Back to Square One

Hey there,

So my previous post was about how I had planned on making mitten for my lover and how I had planned to use this video to help me make them.

Today I went to the nearest Fabricland and bought some fabric, fleece for the inside and a hunting camouflage for the palm of the mitten (because my honey loves to hunt) and then I cut up an old sweater that I had bought at value village.

I then came home to start working on them. I had printed out the PDF of the mitten pattern and began cutting it out. It took me awhile to cut the pieces of fabric out that were required! and once I got them cut and and began sewing pieces together, I realized that the mittens were going to be too small for my honeys hands, because they were perfect for mine.

So here I am, back at square one, with a lot of scraps of fabric, and a discouraged self.

If anybody tried it out, let me know how it went!

Thanks for reading!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment