Wednesday 21 November 2012

Mittens For My Lover

So Christmas is coming up fast and I am beginning to think of gifts for my friends and family. I always prefer making gifts rather than buying them, mostly because I like the idea and the thought that was put into creating each gift. That is the artist in me!

Anyways, so my lover has just recently bought a pair of mitts that he immediately regrets buying. My plan is to make a pair for him that he will actually like! I just went to the nearest value village and bought a sweater that I think would make a good mitt (there were a lot to choose from!) but I chose one that I think fits his taste.

I plan on using this video and the pattern to make his mittens. If you are interested you can try it to!

Hope you are getting into the Christmas spirit. It won't last long!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment